Floor Care TechnicianRequisition Number: 2020-1726
Position Type: Part Time
Industry: Health Care Facility
Location: Peoria IL 61602
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift
Pay Rate: 11.00
We are currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team as a Floor Technician in the Peoria, IL area. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, flexible and has reliable transportation. A Floor Technician is responsible for the scrubbing, shining, cleaning and repair of carpeted and non-carpeted areas using appropriate equipment and chemicals. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing family owned company.
- Wet/dry mopping.
- Stripping/waxing floors.
- Shampooing carpet.
- Cleaning/disinfecting vertical/horizontal surfaces.
- Pick up and removal of trash/recycling
- Restocking supplies.
- Operate various types of floor equipment.
- Other custodial duties as assigned.
- 1 year of Floor Technician experience preferred
- The position will include bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, a lot of walking and lifting up to 40 pounds
- Must have a strong sense of work quality and be capable of working in different environments
- Clean background check and drug screen
- A valid driver's license and reliable transportation due to travel between accounts
Hours would be: Monday-Friday 5 pm-10 pm
The pay rate is $11/hour
**Prior floorwork experience preferred but not mandatory!
Floor Tech. will be responsible for going to multiple buildings in the dowtown Peoria and East Peoria area and will need their own form of transporation readily availible.