Day Porter PT1st Shift $12Requisition Number: 2021-1444
Position Type: Part Time
Industry: Health Care Facility
Location: Wausau WI 54401
Work Schedule: 1st Shift
Pay Rate: 12.00
Vonachen Group is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! Our relationship with our employees and customers is sacred and we trust our employees to represent us with professionalism, friendliness and detail-oriented cleaning services.
Accent Services Inc., is currently seeking a part-time, first shift energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team as a Day Porter / General Cleaner working in an medical laboratory setting setting in Wausau, WI. Ideal candidates for this position are highly responsible, detail-oriented, flexible and have reliable transportation. This part-time, first shift position works 10:00AM to 1:00PM making $12.00 per hour. Addition hours potentially available as well as advancement opportunities.
A Day Porter / General Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, restrooms, kitchen / cafeteria, hallways and public areas. Responsibilities include:
- Clean and supply designated office areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning, etc)
- Gather and empty trash recepticles
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls and cafeteria tables
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs, bending, reaching, twisting, stooping, lots of walking and climbing stairs
- No janitorial experience required, we provide on the job training
- Successful candidates will be reliable, have strong attention to detail, be flexible in scheduling on occasion and are able to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting, bending and standing for duration of shift
- Must pass a background screening
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Must have reliable transportation
Work schedule is part-time working Monday through Friday: 10:00AM to 1:00PM
The starting pay rate for this position is $12.00 per hour.