Day Porter $12 – PT – 1st Shift – Stevens Point,Requisition Number: 2021-1573
Position Type: Part Time
Industry: Health Care Facility
Location: Stevens Point WI 54481
Work Schedule: 1st Shift
Pay Rate: $12.00 per Hour
Vonachen Group is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! Our relationship with our employees and customers is sacred and we trust our employees to represent us with professionalism, friendliness and detail-oriented cleaning services.
Accent Services Inc., a Vonachen family company is currently seeking a part-time, first shift energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team as a General Cleaner / Day Porter working in an medical facility in Stevens Point, WI. Ideal candidates for this position are highly responsible, reliable, detail-oriented, flexible and have reliable transportation. This part-time position schedule is Monday through Friday from 10:00AM to 3:00PM making $12.00 per hour. Some weekend hours may be required with a payrate of $15.00 per hour – typically every other weekend as needed.
A General Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen areas and public areas.
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning, etc)
- Gather and empty trash recepticles
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
Applicant must be reliable and have an eye for detail. The position will include bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, a lot of walking and lifting up to 40 pounds.
- No janitorial experience required, we provide on the job training
- Successful candidates will be reliable, have strong attention to detail, be flexible in scheduling on occasion and are able to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting, bending and standing for duration of shift
- Clean background screening required
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
The pay rate for this part-time, first shift position is $12.00 per hour.
The work schedule is Monday thru Friday 10:00AM to 3:00PM.
Some weekend hours will be required at a pay rate of $15.00 per hour - typically every other weekend.