General CleanerRequisition Number: 2021-0799
Position Type: Part Time
Industry: Corporate Office Building
Location: Madison WI 53704
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift
Pay Rate: 12
Vonachen Group is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! Our relationship with our employees and customers is sacred and we trust our employees to represent us with professionalism, friendliness and detail-oriented cleaning services.
Accent Services Inc., a Vonachen family company, is currently seeking four PART-TIME, SECOND-SHIFT energetic and highly motivated individuals to join our team as a General Cleaners working in a office / warehouse client facility in Madison, WI. Ideal candidates for this position are highly responsible, reliable, detail-oriented, flexible and have reliable transportation.
These PART-TIME, SECOND SHIFT positions will work 5:00PM to 10:00PM or 6:00PM to 11:00PM Monday through Friday making $12.00 per hour.
A General Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, laboritory rooms and public areas.
- Clean and supply designated laboritory building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning, cleaning exam rooms and etc)
- Gather and empty trash recepticals
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- No janitorial experience required, we provide on the job training
- Successful candidates will be reliable, have strong attention to detail, be flexible in scheduling on occasion and are able to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting up to 40lbs, bending, twisting, stooping, reaching, a lot of walking and standing for duration of shift
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- Clean background and drug screening required
These PART-TIME, SECOND SHIFT positions will work 5:00PM to 10:00PM or 6:00PM to 11:00PM Monday through Friday making $12.00/hour.
Advancement Opportunities Available!
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration and interview!