Cleaning, Part-time District FloaterRequisition Number: 2022-3376
Position Type: Part Time
Industry: Health Care Facility
Location: washington IL 61571
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift
Pay Rate: 14.00
We are currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team as a General Cleaner in Washington, IL. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, flexible, and has reliable transportation. A General Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, medical exam rooms, locker rooms, and public areas.
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning, etc)
- Gather and empty trash
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- No janitorial experience required, we provide on the job training
- Successful candidates will have strong attention to detail, be flexible on occasion and are able to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting, bending and standing for duration of shift
- Must be able to pass pre-employment requirements as needed.
- The pay rate is $13/hour.
- The work schedule is Monday - Friday - 34 hours per week.
- Work hours 5pm -12am
- Reliable transportation is a must.