Cleaner PT 2nd Shift $18Requisition Number: 2022-2445
Position Type: Part Time
Industry: Corporate Office Building
Location: Boyceville WI 54725
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift
Pay Rate: 18.00
Vonachen Group is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! Our relationship with our employees and customers is sacred and we trust our employees to represent us with professionalism, friendliness and detail-oriented cleaning services.
Accent Services Inc., a Vonachen family company, is looking to fill a PART-TIME, SECOND SHIFT General Cleaner position working in an office environment inside of a manufacturing facility in the Boyceville, WI area. Ideal candidates for these positions are energetic, responsible, detail-oriented, flexible in scheduling and have reliable transportation.
This is a permanent, PART-TIME, SECOND SHIFT position will starting immediately at $18.00/hour working 5:30PM to 10:30PM.
Apply Now for immediate interview and consideration!
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning, etc)
- Gather and empty trash
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- No janitorial experience required, we provide on the job training
- Successful candidates will have strong attention to detail, be flexible on occasion and are able to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting, bending and standing for duration of shift
- Clean background check and drug screen
This is a permanent, PART-TIME, SECOND SHIFT position starting immediately at $18.00 per hour.
The work schedule is Monday through Friday from 5:30PM to 10:30PM.