Cleaner PT 2nd Shift $13 WausauRequisition Number: 2022-3408
Position Type: Part Time
Industry: Corporate Office Building
Location: Wausau WI 54401
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift
Pay Rate: 13
Vonachen Group is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! Our relationship with our employees and customers is sacred and we trust our employees to represent us with professionalism, friendliness and detail-oriented cleaning services.
Accent Services Inc., a Vonachen family company, is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as a part-time, second shift General Cleaner working at a office facilty in Wausau, WI. Ideal candidates for this position are energetic, responsible, detail-oriented, flexible in scheduling and have reliable transportation. The part-time, second shift work schedule is Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 5:30PM to 7:30PM making $12.00 per hour. Additional hours may be available for the right motivated individual.
A General Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen areas, hallways and public areas. Responsibilities include:
- COVID-19 VACCINE REQUIRED
- Clean and supply designated medical areas including offices and exam rooms
- (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning, etc)
- Gather and empty trash recepticles
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs, bending, reaching, twisting, stooping, lots of walking and climbing stairs
Skills RequiredApplicants must be reliable, responsible, dependable and motivated to work independantly to exceed customer expectations. This job requires a high level of quality and an eye for detail. Must be 18 years old and pass a background screening.
The part-time, second shift work schedule is Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 5:30PM to 7:30PM making $12.00 per hour. Additional hours may be available for the right motivated individual.
COVID-19 VACCINE REQUIRED