Cleaner Part-time, Second ShiftRequisition Number: 2022-1971
Position Type: Part Time
Industry: Health Care Facility
Location: Wausau WI 54401
Work Schedule: 1st Shift
Pay Rate: 15/hour
Vonachen Group is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! Our relationship with our employees and customers is sacred and we trust our employees to represent us with professionalism, friendliness and detail-oriented cleaning services.
Accent Services Inc., a Vonachen family company is currently seeking a PART-TIME, SECOND SHIFT general cleaner to clean restrooms and floor areas in a healthcare administrative facility located in Wausau, WI. Ideal candidates for this position are highly responsible, reliable, detail-oriented, flexible and have reliable transportation. This part-time schedule will be working Saturday and Sunday from 3:00PM to 97:00PM making $15.00 per hour. Additional hours are available for the right individual to make this a full-time position. Weekend hours may also be available and are paid at $15.00 per hour.
Apply Now for Immediate Interview!
A General Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, medical exam rooms, locker rooms, and public areas.
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning, etc)
- Gather and empty trash receptacles
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- No janitorial experience required, we provide on the job training
- Successful candidates will be reliable, have strong attention to detail, be flexible in scheduling on occasion and are able to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting, bending and standing for duration of shift
- Must be able to meet pre-employment requirements as needed
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
The pay rate for this PART-TIME, SECOND SHIFT custodial position is $15.00 per hour.
The work schedule is Saturday and Sunday 3pm-7pm.
Additional hours may be available on the weekends at a payrate of $15.00 per hour.
Apply now for immediate interview and consideration.