Cleaner Full-Time 2nd ShiftRequisition Number: 2022-2542
Position Type: Full Time
Industry: Corporate Office Building
Location: Madison WI 53704
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift
Pay Rate: 14
Vonachen Group is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! Our relationship with our employees and customers is sacred and we trust our employees to represent us with professionalism, friendliness and detail-oriented cleaning services.
Accent Services Inc, a Vonachen family company is currently seeking a FULL-TIME, SECOND SHIFT energetic and highly motivated individuals to join our team as a General Cleaners working in janitorial positions at a dinner theater in Fort Atkinson, WI. Ideal candidates for this position are highly responsible, reliable, detail-oriented, flexible and have reliable transportation. Must be able to meet pre-employment requirements as needed.
These full-time positions will work a 5:00PM to 1:00AM schedule Monday through Friday making $14.00/hour.
A General Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen and public areas.
- Clean and supply designated medical building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning, cleaning public areas and etc)
- Gather and empty trash recepticals
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- No janitorial experience required, we provide on the job training
- Successful candidates will be reliable, have strong attention to detail, be flexible in scheduling on occasion and are able to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting up to 40lbs, bending, twisting, reaching and standing for duration of shift
- Candidates must be 18 years old
- Must be able to meet pre-employment requirements as needed
Additional DetailsThe pay rate for this FULL-TIME, SECOND SHIFT position is $14.00 per hour.
The schedule for this position is Monday- Friday, 8:00PM - 1:00AM.