Cleaner $15 FT – 2nd Shift – Wausau, WIRequisition Number: 2022-3374
Position Type: Part Time
Industry: Corporate Office Building
Location: Wausau WI 54401
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift
Pay Rate: 14
Vonachen Group is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! Our relationship with our employees and customers is sacred and we trust our employees to represent us with professionalism, friendliness and detail-oriented cleaning services.
Accent Services Inc., a Vonachen family company, is currently seeking four energetic and highly motivated individuals to join our team as a PART-TIME, SECOND SHIFT General Cleaner working in an medical client facility setting in Wausau, WI. Ideal candidates for these positions are highly responsible, detail-oriented, flexible and have reliable transportation. This PART-TIME, SECOND SHIFT position working in multiple locations.
A General Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, restrooms, kitchen / cafeteria, hallways and public areas. Responsibilities include:
- Clean and supply designated office areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning, etc)
- Gather and empty trash recepticles
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls and cafeteria tables
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs, bending, reaching, twisting, stooping, lots of walking and climbing stairs
- No janitorial experience required, we provide on the job training
- Successful candidates will be reliable, have strong attention to detail, be flexible in scheduling on occasion and are able to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting, bending and standing for duration of shift
- Must pass a background screening
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Must have reliable transportation
Work schedule is PART-TIME, SECOND SHIFT working Monday through Friday:Must be able to travel to multiple locations in the area.
The starting pay rate for this position is $14.00 per hour. This position is in Wausau, WI.