Cleaner $15 PT 2nd Shift EO WKND Stevens PtRequisition Number: 2021-2413
Position Type: Part Time
Industry: Health Care Facility
Location: Stevens Point WI 54481
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift
Pay Rate: $15 an hour
Vonachen Group is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! Our relationship with our employees and customers is sacred and we trust our employees to represent us with professionalism, friendliness and detail-oriented cleaning services.
Accent Services Inc., a Vonachen family company is currently seeking a PART-TIME, SECOND SHIFT E/O WEEKEND General Cleaner; an energetic and highly motivated individual to work in a healthcare facility in Stevens Point, WI. Ideal candidates for this position are highly responsible, reliable, detail-oriented, flexible and have reliable transportation. This part-time schedule will be working every other weekend,5:30PM to 10:30PM making $15.00 per hour.
Additional hours during the week Monday through Friday may be available if interested up to a full-time work schedule’ Monday through Friday scheduled work hours are paid at $13.00 per hour.
A General Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, medical exam rooms, locker rooms, and public areas.
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning, etc)
- Gather and empty trash recepticles
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- No janitorial experience required, we provide on the job training
- Successful candidates will be reliable, have strong attention to detail, be flexible in scheduling on occasion and are able to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting, bending and standing for duration of shift
- Clean background check and drug screen
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
The work schedule is every other weekend, Saturday and Sunday, 5:30PM to 10:30PM making $15.00 per hour.
Additional hours during the week Monday through Friday may be available if interested up to a full-time work schedule' Monday through Friday scheduled work hours are paid at $12.00 per hour.