Cleaner $15 PT – 1st Shift – WKND – WI RapidsRequisition Number: 2021-1693
Position Type: Part Time
Location: Wisconsin Rapids WI 54495
Work Schedule: 1st Shift
Pay Rate: 15.00
Vonachen Group is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! Our relationship with our employees and customers is sacred and we trust our employees to represent us with professionalism, friendliness and detail-oriented cleaning services.
Accent Services Inc., a Vonachen family company is currently seeking a part-time, first shift energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team as a General Cleaner working in a manufacturing facility in Wisconsin Rapids, WI. The pay rate for this opportunity is $15.00 per hour working an every other weekend Saturday and Sunday schedule. Ideal candidates for this position are highly responsible, reliable, detail-oriented, flexible and have reliable transportation.
General Cleaners are responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen / breakroom areas, locker rooms, and public areas.
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, breakroom, restroom and lockerroom cleaning and etc.)
- Gather and empty trash recepticles
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Steel-toed footwear required (not provided)
- All other required personal protective equipment provided including company logo attire
- No janitorial experience required, we provide on the job training
- Successful candidates will have strong attention to detail, be flexible on occasion and are able to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting up to 40lbs, bending, twisting, reaching, climbing stairs and standing for duration of shift
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age for consideration
- Clean background screening required
Additional DetailsThis is a part-time position first shift, four hours a day, preferably 9:00am to 1:00pm, every other weekend, on Saturday and Sunday. Some flexibility in schedule required based on customer and business needs. The pay rate is $15/hour.
Candidate must wear steel-toed shoes (not provided), attire is casual with appropriate PPE provided and company logo attire provided.