Cleaner $13 PT – 2nd Shift – Iola & Amherst, WIRequisition Number: 2022-3366
Position Type: Part Time
Industry: Health Care Facility
Location: Amherst WI 54406
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift
Pay Rate: $15/hour
Vonachen Group is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! Our relationship with our employees and customers is sacred and we trust our employees to represent us with professionalism, friendliness and detail-oriented cleaning services.
Accent Services Inc., a Vonachen family company, is currently seeking a PART-TIME, SECOND SHIFT energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team as a General Cleaner working in multiple healthcare facilities in Amherst and Iola, WI. Ideal candidates for this position are highly responsible, reliable, detail-oriented, flexible and have reliable transportation. This position typically works 20 hours weekly making $13.00 per hour.
A General Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, hallways and public areas.
Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning, etc)
- Gather and empty trash recepticles
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning, etc)
- No janitorial experience required, we provide on the job training
- Successful candidates will be reliable, have strong attention to detail, be flexible on occasion and are able to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting up to 40lbs, bending, twisting, climbing stairs and standing for duration of shift
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age for consideration
- must meet pre-employment requirements as needed
Work schedule is somewhat flexible after 5:00PM, Monday - Friday evenings typically 5:30PM - 8:30PM. This position is located in Amherst, WI and Iola, WI at multiple healthcare facilities. Some weekend work may be required as needed.
The payrate for this position is $13.00 per hour.