Cleaner $12 PT – 2nd Shift – Wausau, WIRequisition Number: 2021-1587
Position Type: Part Time
Industry: Corporate Office Building
Location: Wausau WI 54401
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift
Pay Rate: 12
Vonachen Group is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! Our relationship with our employees and customers is sacred and we trust our employees to represent us with professionalism, friendliness and detail-oriented cleaning services.
Accent Services Inc., a Vonachen family company, is currently seeking four energetic and highly motivated individuals to join our team as part-time, second-shift General Cleaners working in an medical client facility setting in Wausau, WI. Ideal candidates for these positions are highly responsible, detail-oriented, flexible and have reliable transportation. These part-time, second shift positions work 6:00PM to 10:00PM making $12.00 per hour.
A General Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, restrooms, kitchen / cafeteria, hallways and public areas. Responsibilities include:
- Clean and supply designated office areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning, etc)
- Gather and empty trash recepticles
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls and cafeteria tables
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs, bending, reaching, twisting, stooping, lots of walking and climbing stairs
- No janitorial experience required, we provide on the job training
- Successful candidates will be reliable, have strong attention to detail, be flexible in scheduling on occasion and are able to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting, bending and standing for duration of shift
- Must pass a background screening
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Must have reliable transportation
Work schedule is part-time, second-shift working Monday through Friday: 5:00PM to 9:00PM
The starting pay rate for these positions is $12.00 per hour. These four positions are in Wausau, WI.