Cleaner $12 FT 2nd Shift – Medford, WIRequisition Number: 2022-0548
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Medford WI 54451
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift
Pay Rate: $12.00/Hour
Vonachen Group is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! Our relationship with our employees and customers is sacred and we trust our employees to represent us with professionalism, friendliness and detail-oriented cleaning services.
Accent Services Inc., a Vonachen family company, is looking to fill a FULL TIME , SECOND SHIFT General Cleaner position with a manufacturing client in Medford, WI. Ideal candidates for this opportunity are energetic, responsible, detail-oriented, flexible in scheduling and have reliable transportation. All appropriate PPE provided including company tee shirts, safety glasses and etc. The payrate is $12.00 per hour. Shift hours are 4:00PM to 12:00AM Monday through Friday.
Advancement opportunities are available for the right, motivated individual. A background screening must be passed for consideration.
Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance coverages are available the first of the month following thirty calendar days of tenure.
Apply now for immediate interview!
A General Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, restrooms, kitchen / breakroom areas, locker rooms, and public areas.
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, breakroom, restroom cleaning and etc.)
- Gather and empty trash recepticles
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- No janitorial experience required, we provide on the job training
- Successful candidates will be reliable, have strong attention to detail, be flexible in scheduling and are able to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting up to 40 lbs, bending, twisting, climbing stairs, a lot of walking and standing for duration of shift
- Pass a background and drug screening
- All other required personal protective equipment provided including company attire
This second shift, full-time position starts at $12.00 per hour working Monday through Friday schedule from 4:00PM to 12:00AM.