Cleaner $12 FT 2nd Shift – Marinette, WIRequisition Number: 2022-0322
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Marinette WI 54143
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift
Pay Rate: $12.00
Vonachen Group is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! Our relationship with our employees and customers is sacred and we trust our employees to represent us with professionalism, friendliness and detail-oriented cleaning services.
Accent Services Inc., a Vonachen family company, is looking a motivated individual to join our team as a FULL-TIME, SECOND SHIFT, General Cleaner working in a manufacturing client facility located in Marinette, WI. Ideal candidates for this position are energetic, responsible, detail-oriented, flexible in scheduling and has reliable transportation. The work schedule for this opportunity is 3:00PM to 10:00PM Monday through Friday. The starting pay rate is $12.00 per hour.
Full-time employees qualify for medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits the first of the month following thirty days of employment.
APPLY NOW for IMMEDIATE interview and consideration!
A General Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, restrooms, kitchen areas, hallways, locker rooms, and public areas.
- Clean and supply designated building areas
- (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning, etc)
- Gather and empty trash recepticles
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Operate a floor scrubber (will train)
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Event table set up, tear down and clean up
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- No janitorial experience required, we provide on the job training
- Successful candidates will be reliable, have strong attention to detail, be flexible in scheduling on occasion and are motivated to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting, bending, twisting and standing for duration of shift
- Clean background check and drug screen
- Must be 18 years of age or older for consideration
This FULL-TIME, SECOND SHIFT position works a 3:00PM to 10:00PM Monday through Friday schedule. The starting pay rate is $12.00 per hour.
Full-time employees qualify for medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits the first of the month after thirty days of employment.
APPLY NOW for IMMEDIATE interview and consideration.