Cleaner $12 FT – 1st Shift – Marinette, WIRequisition Number: 2021-2434
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Marinette WI 54143
Work Schedule: 1st Shift
Pay Rate: $12.00
Vonachen Group is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! Our relationship with our employees and customers is sacred and we trust our employees to represent us with professionalism, friendliness and detail-oriented cleaning services.
Accent Services Inc., a Vonachen family company, is looking a motivated individual to join our team as a FULL-TIME, FIRST SHIFT, General Cleaner working in a manufacturing facility in Menominee, MI. The job responsibilities of this position are specifically disinfection and high touch point cleaning or contact surfaces throughout the facility. Ideal candidates for this position are energetic, responsible, detail-oriented, flexible in scheduling and has reliable transportation. The work schedule for this opportunity is Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 2:00PM. The pay rate for this position is $12.00 per hour.
APPLY NOW for IMMEDIATE interview and consideration!
A General Cleaner is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing various spaces which could include offices, meeting rooms, restrooms, kitchen areas, hallways, gymnasium, locker rooms, and public areas.
- Clean and supply designated building areas
- (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning, etc)
- Gather and empty trash recepticles
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Operate a floor scrubber (will train)
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Event table set up, tear down and clean up
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- End of school year summer clean up
- No janitorial experience required, we provide on the job training
- Successful candidates will be reliable, have strong attention to detail, be flexible in scheduling on occasion and are motivated to work independently
- Able to meet physical requirements, such as lifting, bending, twisting and standing for duration of shift
- Clean background check and drug screen
- Must be 18 years of age or older for consideration
The work schedule for this FULL-TIME, FIRST SHIFT opportunity is Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 2:00PM. The pay rate for this position is $12.00 per hour. The job responsibilities of this position are specifically disinfection and high touch point cleaning or contact surfaces throughout the facility.
Full benefits are available the first of the month following thirty calendar days of employment including medical, dental , vision, disability and life insurance coverages.
APPLY NOW for IMMEDIATE interview and consideration.