Area Operations Mgr $45k-$52k- Marinette, WIRequisition Number: 2022-0681
Position Type: Full Time
Industry: Higher Education and K-12 S
Location: Marinette WI 54143
Work Schedule: All Shifts
Pay Rate: $45K - 55K Annual Salary
Vonachen Group is a private, family-owned janitorial service company. Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep! Our relationship with our employees and customers is sacred and we trust our employees to represent us with professionalism, friendliness and detail-oriented cleaning services.
Accent Services Inc., a Vonachen family company, is hiring immediately for an Area Operations Manager to oversee custodial services for multiple client manufacturing and educational / school client facilities in the Marinetee, WI / Menominee, MI areas.
Direct and oversee the work of the around 30+ janitorial employees
Plan, organize, direct, coordinate, functions, and activities of assigned area
Establish and maintain effective lines of communication with stakeholders
Control expenses within area of responsibility
Maintain records and statistics for administrative and regulatory purposes
Evaluate and justify supplies, equipment, and purchases as needed?
Develop and recommend account operating budget
Provide feedback to management on customer requirements and opportunities
Demonstrate and promote culture, values, and company philosophy
Skills and Abilities
Must be 18 years or older and a valid driver's license and clean MVR
Must have reliable transportation
Good communication skills
Customer-oriented and friendly
Ability to manage, analyze and interpret financial data and results
Ability to work under pressure
Basic skill with Microsoft Office Suite and/or related software
Education and Experience
High school diploma or GED
Experience providing janitorial services preferred
Experience in coaching, motivating, developing, and leading a team
Knowledge of human resource policies and practices
Acquisition of BSCAI- Certified Site Supervisor (CSS) certification
Stand and walk for long periods of time
Frequent bending and twisting
Able to lift, push & pull 50lbs
Able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- The starting annual salary for this opportunity is $45 - 52K and is based on a forty-five to fifty hour weekly schedule between 1st and 2nd shifts.
- A monthly vehicle mileage allowance is included as a part of competitive compensation for this role.
- Benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Vonachen Group pays for life insurance, long and short term disability insurance for salaried career opportunities.
- Paid time off is on an accrual basis up to 128 hours annually; six Federal holidays are also paid.
- A hiring bonus of $1500.00 is payable upon successful completion of 90 days in this role.
- Successful completion of a background check and drug test