Area Operations ManagerRequisition Number: 2022-1377
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Moline IL 61265
Work Schedule: All Shifts
Pay Rate: $48K-50K
Vonachen Group was established in 1968 as a private, family-owned janitorial service company. From the very beginning, we’ve remained true to our “Midwestern values.” Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep!
Vonachen Group is committed to creating a cleaner, safer and healthier environment for our valued clients. No matter what type of business we serve, Vonachen Group strives to exceed expectations by meeting the unique needs of your facility, staying within budget, responding and adjusting to workflow within 24 hours and working side-by-side with you as a member of your team.
VSI (Vonachen Services Inc.), a Vonachen Family company, is looking to fill an Area Operations manager in manufacturing environment located in the Quad Cities area (IA/IL).
- Providing leadership, management and direction to 70+ VSI employees + 5 Supervisors in a manufacturing facility.
- Managing and overseeing operations support in janitorial cleaning and industrial services, maintaining health and safety standards of all in the workplace
- Maintaining a positive employee experience
- Assessing and managing staffing in partnership with HR
- Developing and coaching employees at all levels
- Managing and developing the customer relationship
- ensuring strong financial performance
Applicant must be reliable and have an eye for detail.
- The position will include bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, a lot of walking and lifting up to 40 pounds.
- Must pass a background check and drug screen.
- A valid driver's license and reliable transportation are a requirement for this position and mileage reimbursement is part of the compensation package
- A high school diploma, some college or equivalent work experience is preferred
- Experience motivating and coaching employees is required
- Account Mgmt/Cust Service skill such as familiarity with P&L and Labor reports
- Microsoft Suite and timekeeping software experience is preferred
- Retail, restaurant and hospitality industry experience encouraged to apply
Yearly Salary Position, $48,000-$50,000
Full Benefits offered including Medical,Dental,Vision,Life,401K,STD,LTD and vacation / holiday pay.