1st Shift- CleanerRequisition Number: 2021-0676
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Batesville MS 38606
Work Schedule: 1st Shift
Pay Rate: 10.00
Vonachen Group was established in 1968 as a private, family-owned janitorial service company. From the very beginning, we’ve remained true to our “Midwestern values.” Our team is hard-working, responsive and reliable. We believe in delivering quality work, honoring our commitments and treating clients and employees with respect. Vonachen Group has earned a reputation as “people of integrity,” and it’s this reputation we work hard to keep!
Vonachen Group is committed to creating a cleaner, safer and healthier environment for our valued clients. No matter what type of business we serve, Vonachen Group strives to exceed expectations by meeting the unique needs of your facility, staying within budget, responding and adjusting to workflow within 24 hours and working side-by-side with you as a member of your team.
Since its founding, Vonachen Group has evolved into a full-service facility maintenance leader that provides janitorial services, healthcare services, logistics and special services for a wide range of clients throughout Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, Alabama, Nebraska and Tennessee.
We are looking to fill this position in the Batesville, MS area.
The primary job responsibility will be required to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction, providing high quality service levels, maintaining proper supply levels, adhering to company policies and ensuring a safe working environment.
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning etc.)
- Gather and empty trash
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours
- Other duties as directed by Supervisor.
- Must be willing to learn new procedures and techniques for completing tasks during training sessions.
Steel toe shoes required.
The position will include bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, a lot of walking and lifting up to 40 pounds.
A criminal background check and a drug screen, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment are required.
We are following all CDC guidelines to ensure the safety of the employees and customers.