Our Safety Team consists of the Director of Safety and Field Training Consultant. Our professionals bring a diverse background to address the ever-changing area of Occupational Safety and Risk Management.
Safety training and compliance activities help to reduce accidents and incident rates throughout our family of companies. This results in a safer workforce and better service to our customers.
Vonachen Group team members have OSHA Training in:
- Aerial Lifts
- Powered Industrial Trucks
- Control of Hazardous Energy
- Permit Required Confined Space Entry
- Fall Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Crane, Hoist, and Sling Use
- Globally Harmonized Hazard Communication
- Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER)
- Utility Vehicle Operations
Other supporting activities include:
- Issuing and maintaining the Certificates of Insurance Library for both customers and vendors
- Providing input of special projects with a high degree of hazardous exposure
- Visiting customer facilities on a regular basis to ensure safe practices are maintained
- Meeting and coordinating with customer and customer safety contacts as preferred
- Assisting with the development of cleaning standard practices for our Operations Manuals
Vonachen Group and its affiliates have been recognized for their continued commitment to safety excellence and have been awarded the Building Service Contractors’ Association International (BSCAI) Safety Award for 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2015.