Patients and visitors deserve a clean, comfortable and safe healthcare environment. Vonachen Group has the expertise and tools to deliver cleaning that goes beyond just looking clean. Our proven approach protects caregivers and improves patient outcomes by going after the causes of Hospital Acquired Infections (HAI), eliminating all epidemiologically important pathogens. What’s more, all of our employees are trained on the proper use and handling of cleaning chemicals, safe usage of equipment, MSDS, blood-borne pathogens and more.
Specific services include but are not limited to:
- Level I (visual) and Level II (evidence-based) inspections of all facilities, surfaces and equipment using historical data and focusing on surface areas most frequently missed in healthcare facilities
- Safe and thorough cleaning practices that provide effective disinfection and meet OSHA standards
- Use of hospital-grade disinfectants and advanced cleaning protocols to help reduce disease transmission and cross-contamination
- Minimized Cross Contamination utilizing microfiber wipers and floor cleaning systems
- Appropriate use and handling of cleaning chemicals, equipment, MSDS, blood-borne pathogens and more
- Use of the Halo disinfection system, which kills 99.9% of airborne pathogens
- Providing extensive staff training and on-going education on safe, efficient cleaning and disinfection techniques and standards utilizing the latest state-of-the-art equipment, supplies and cleaning products
We are always exploring new technologies and new disinfectants with minimal dwell time to improve our cleaning efficacy.